1 maart 2010

Hello?



(Subway in Paris, November 2009)
Yes, I know. I havent been writing for a while. There happend a lot in the past weeks, and at the same time almost nothing. We are currently preparing the exhibition that will be held in Amsterdam from the 20 till the 27th of March! That's in less then three weeks! AcK! This keeps me so occupied that i feel like a businessman/organiser. Really. I even had this horrible feeling that my Sunday/weekend was almost over, and my workweek started again!

All this organising makes me wonder if I'm still capable of taking pictures, so thats why i will do a short trip to London next week. Im planning to shoot at canary wharf ( the La Defence of London) - and I hope to be more in disguise then the last time in Amsterdam, where my Eskimo-outfit didnt really work well.

So chek the blog - more more info comming soon!

Geen opmerkingen:

visit my portfolio website here