17 oktober 2009

Finally an update..

After not having traveled for almost three months, I'm back on the "road" for two weeks. Last week I was shooting in a crapy City in Belgium (see below), and currently I'm visiting beautiful (but rainy!) Crete. The week before Belgium I was sort of locked up in my studio working on drawings....hence not really updating my blog.

I got some more time on my hands now though, so Im trying to catch up. If your done reading here, make sure to chek out the article from the book "On Being a photographer" which is about "Selecting A Subject" (PDF here) Even though I dont entirely agree on the statement that "just wandering around looking for pictures, hoping that something will pop up and announce itself, does not work", its definitely worth your time.

Geen opmerkingen:

visit my portfolio website here