17 mei 2010

Things i've been doing in the last week

- Went to an Artist talk of Paul Graham at the FOAM in Amsterdam. Pretty interesting to see his show again (saw it in NY last year) The talk was O.K - not super special. I think he had a hangover...at least he acted like it.

- Guess who else had a hangover. Mr. did-not-Graduate-yet spent almost 24 hours partying from Wedensday night till Saturday night. He feels very responsible. But yeah: the excuse: almost 12 of those hours were spend dancing on Dubstep (my favourite music!!!) wich gives me the feeling i've been working out !!There were three partys that I attended to (Since it was holliday and such)- with the green vibrations festival as the longest one (14 hours! wtf....)

- Dieing from muscle ace, while carefully nodding my head on dubstep during the writing of my thesis. Or atleast my attempt to...

- Photographing at the South Axis in Amsterdam. It went super bad (Yeah how would that come.....) But it gave me inspiration for 2 new STAGED photographs. Oh my god,....Still in doubt how to execute those!

- Stressing out about my thesis a bit more.... Who can write with a hangover anyway?!!

- Seriously thinking about my graduation as well. Ive been printing lots of pictures (400 other small ones to come) to have a good overview of what i did last year. From there i'm selecting, and thinking about possabiltys of my grad show.

- Hanging out Backstage with the DJs....

- Making a little book about Indiana Jones & my trip to Crete last year. They are related in a great way. I hope to share something about this project soon.

- Trying to learn some classic compositions of Eric Satie on the Piano.... With Youtube as my teacher.

- Stressing out a bit more!

Geen opmerkingen:

visit my portfolio website here