12 juni 2010

Expanding into Chaos



This is where i've spend more the 60 hours last week..
What started out with "using one wall for hanging some pictures" ended up with claiming almost the whole department. It turned into a classic artist studio; picutes on the walls and floors, beer bottles and food everywhere...Well, i always make it sound worse then it is....





But am I getting somehwere? In the last couple of weeks i've been trying to find a way to present my pictures on the Graduation Exhibition. I've found it really hard to make a selection, but also to combine my selection so that it says something clever. I've recently been looking a lot at Wolfgang Tillmans way of presenting his images; a way that i find very inspiring for my own work. I'd like to go into detail about this later. Its Saturday night 9PM, everyone is out there partying - but im still here. Back to the madhouse!!

Geen opmerkingen:

visit my portfolio website here