26 juli 2010

Und jetz....zuruck von Berlin

I can basically describe my activities in the last week with a few simple keywords:

1. Artshows
2. Seeing friends.
3. Partying.

This literally sums it all up. We really didn't do anything else. But what we did came in huge amounts. I saw a LOT of exhibitions, got a good taste of the Berlin nightlife (Becks and Dubstep!) and met some cool new people while seeing friends from Enschede at the same time. After the twelve hour train ride from yesterday, I'm still pretty broken - but satisfied. . My goal for the next few weeks is to pick up a cheap film scanner somewhere (It sucks not to be in school anymore!) and add some pictures to these words! Also, there is a lot of art I saw, that needs to be shared here! But first I need to hook myself up to a Vitamin Infusion device or something -having had only 2 euro Donner and 3 euro pizza all week.

Geen opmerkingen:

visit my portfolio website here