27 augustus 2009

A random thought about Portland Oregon

I still can't believe how much Portland's "Pearl District" (OR) Looks like Enschede's "Roombeek" neighborhood. They are practically on the opposite sides of the world, but in "style" very distinct, yet the same. It was very surreal to be in the Pearl, because it looked so much like home! (Even though it looked like a more ideal and successful version of the area in Enschede)

Here are some photos that will illustrate my statement:

The Pearl:





Roombeek:



Ill upload some extra tommorow

3 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Roombeek is beter dan alleen die paar steentjes in het water°

maar.. ja ongelooflijk hoeveel dat op nederland lijkt! grappig.
en verontrustend ;)

Rachel Peddersen zei

I'm from Portland and I am living in Enschede....they're similar yes....!

sandervanwettum zei

Ha! WOw, thats amazing!
You deserve a Postcard!!!!

Blogarchief

visit my portfolio website here