6 april 2010

The Week of 5 Random Things: #2 Tuesday



Part 2 of Random Little blurbs that I already wanted to post for months....

BOOKS!

Since my plan is to start a Photobook library in my room, I buy one or two good titles + a theory book every month.

This month I decided to buy two book that deal with my current obsession (Offices and corporate enviroment) - both books kind of rare.
The first one I found at FOAM in Amsterdam, wich is John Pilsons "Interregna ". A series of Photographs taken by John, who worked at a manhatten ICT company for over seven years.

The second one is a classic book by Anna Fox (Who I linked earlier on my blog) called "Workstations", that I found in London (I even had the chance to get it signed by anna, becouse she was supossed to come by the bookstore at the moment i bought the book! Unfortunatly she didnt show up!)

Geen opmerkingen:

visit my portfolio website here