31 juli 2009



More self portraits! I know it deserves an explanation by now...(why is this dude taking all these pictures of himself all of the sudden??), but I'll wait with that a little longer. Its fairly simple though, I did an 24Hr Project in Chicago titled "The American Dream" wherein I basicly lived the american dream for a day. These photographs are almost a registration of my "performance"...Well, if you can call it a performance. It was just really fun to do....especially using my 70 cent impro-tripod for this, wich basically was my suitcase + screws. More later on. I need to focus on serious stuff now.

(my website is coming together, woohoo!)

(Oh and someone from Canada, PLEASE CALL ME...my english is drasticly deteriorating )

Geen opmerkingen:

visit my portfolio website here